We made a surprise pop-in today. Just a few minor updates:
- The subway tiles for the kitchen are now out of customs and in the kitchen
- The grout for the master bath is down and looks good
- The commodes are down (at least upstairs, I don't recall about the basement)
- They have had dehumidifiers running in the basement for at least a good week now. It seems to have gotten rid of a lot of the dampness on the floor, but there is still some along several walls.
- The foyer light came in so we dropped it off at the house
Also, it seems we are missing the downrods for the ceiling fan in the living room as well as the three pendant lights over the kitchen island. I contacted the folks we bought our fixtures from and he claims they should have been shipped. Uhh, ok, they weren't. Needless to say, I asked for him to order the 4 downrods.